Thursday, July 21, 2011

The King is Dead........ Long Live Thy King!

This will be my first blog, so bear with me for a few weeks while I get everything in order. Welcome, to Hold Down Reset, a blog about gaming mainly, but I will make sure to throw in some other thoughts on life, the universe, and all that every now and again. You'll see some gaming news, reviews, thoughts and hopes, and maybe even a few dreams. Since this is a blog I will address everyone on a personal level, but when I am writing a review I shall endeavour to keep things on a semi-professional level.

Where are my manners? Introductions are in order. I am Jon Rhoades, former writer for the9er.com, and full time husband and father. I enjoy the act of posting a finished article (though the writing of it can be torturous at times) so after my stint with the9er ended I figured I shouldn't give up the ghost. I will try and post at least once a week, however the initial posts will probably be old the9er articles.

I hope you enjoy the content to follow in the coming weeks. Thanks!

A totally unrelated picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment